Monday, January 4, 2010

Complexity, Simplicity

The complexity of the mind is an interesting thing,
How one person can have deja vu,
And the other only mere memories.
Is it possible that some are just gifted,
Not with superpowers or mindless yammering,
But with the ability to do and be more,
More than what we believe possible?
Is it possible that God creates people,
Extraordinary people with minds that see the soul,
With minds that are able to see the invisible?
Do we only say that the invisible doesn't exist,
Only because we are afraid?
Are we afraid of reality, of Heaven and Hell?
Of course we are, it's human nature,
Not the nature instilled by God,
But the fear we create ourselves.
When people say there is no God but them,
We believe because we don't want to face our sins.
Really I can say the simple truth is this:
An evil darkness is encroaching,
And we're blind to every bit of it.
Open your eyes and not be blinded by lies,
And maybe you'll see what I see.
Maybe you'll see the truth behind the veil,
The simple truth of God and the Devil,
Angels and demons, Heaven and Hell.
I know I'm supposed to be politically correct.
I know I'm supposed to sugar-coat this message.
I know that I'm supposed to lie to you,
But I can not do what I'm "supposed" to do.
So I'm here to tell you the truth:
You are on this earth not to follow the PC laws,
But to do all you were created to do and be.
You are more than anyone can understand or see.

No comments:

Post a Comment